Evolving Tastes

I’ve been taking inventory of my cosmetics and found a few bottles of nail polish that are not suited to my taste anymore.

IMG_7388


IMG_7389


IMG_7390


I’ve been simplifying my life so I’ve been doing a lot of purging. First, I will no longer buy matte nail polish. It’s just not for me. I like shiny and glittery nail polish. As for the other nail polishes in the photos, I will no longer buy nail polish from Etude House. They just break my heart after a few months. I can no longer use them because they have become too thick. Some just dry up. My stash now only includes OPI, China Glaze and Chanel. I will continue to buy from these brands because they last a long time. They are expensive but they last long on my nails and they are still good in the bottle even after 2 years.

I gave these bottles to Cousin C.

What have you been purging lately?

Comments

Popular Posts