The Body Shop Lip Butter

IMG_7268

Readers of my old blog know that I am lip balm junkie. I just gotta have it. I have super, super dry lips so I need to moisturize them every now and then. I have to admit thought that this is the first time I’ve tried a lip butter. I’ve been avoiding it for years for fear that it would feel too “buttery” on my lips. I don’t like the feeling of oil on my lips and I thought it would have that effect too. Boy, was I wrong. The butter melts on my lips upon contact. It feels so nice and luxurious on my lips.

My lips feel soft and smooth the whole day. I only use this when I’m going out. It’s enough to keep the dryness at bay. I just supplement with my other TBS lip balm which I need to blog about soon.

I don’t know how much this costs because I got it with the set but I’ll be sure to buy more lip butters when I finish this pot.

Comments

Popular Posts