Munchkin Suction Food Bowls

munchkin bowl set, LadyE

I used to love this brand but my attitude changed after a few months of using their products. They just don’t have good quality control. Their products are not consistent. Take these bowls, for example. I like the smallest bowl but the mid-sized bowl does not lock properly. I have to put a lot of effort just to be able to close it. It also takes more effort to open it. I haven’t used the big bowl yet but I think it locks okay.

If you can get a good set, I’d recommend this if your baby is starting to eat solid foods. I like the fact that I can take this with us when we are on the go. The suction base is also helpful. My son likes to tap and get the bowl from his table and the suction base keeps it in place. We avoid a lot of messes because of that feature. They are also easy to clean although sterilising is not recommended. Just use hot water. Now, if I can just find a good sippy cup. Hey, moms! Any recommendations?

Comments

Popular Posts