Organization

My room and the extension are a total mess. I’ve been trying to work my way through all the clutter to no avail. I just don’t have enough time to do everything all at once so one day I surrendered and said to myself that I will just do one thing at a time. My husband and I have a lot of stuff. Now that we have a son, we have a lot more! So that poses a problem. I want everything to be in their proper places but there’s no proper place to put them in. Luckily, I found a few cheap things at SM:

IMG_7344


I’ve been wanting these buckets ever since I first saw them at the stationery department. Back then, they were sold separately and I couldn’t justify the cost. Plus, there’s the issue of what to do with them. One day, they were on sale at 3 pieces for Php100 so I immediately grabbed a set.

The biggest set holds our remote controls, some pens and reading paraphernalia of mine and my camera.

IMG_7563


The smaller bucket holds my husband’s “junk”. That usually includes his wallet and coin purse.

IMG_7564


He always forgets where he puts his stuff so I designated this bucket for him. The small  trash can will be put in the car. Now we have a place for these small things that bother me because they are usually left lying around in the bed.

I also got a card organizer for only Php100:

IMG_7345


Cute and useful finds!

Comments

Popular Posts