Tommee Tippee Sippy Cup Topper

IMG_7334

I got this months ago for my son. He started drinking from a sippy cup when he was around 4 months old. My favorite SA from Tommee Tippee/Munchkin recommended this product. The bottom is a plain feeding bottle. I only changed the top to make it a sippy cup. I thought it was a good deal and I could save money from buying a real sippy cup.

At first it was great. My son didn’t have problems sucking water out of it. The packaging says to take out all its parts when washing as water can be trapped in the crevices. My husband always does that. One day, I noticed that my son was having a hard time drinking. I tried to suck the water to no avail. I disassembled everything but couldn’t figure out what’s wrong with it. So long story short, we stopped using this topper. Too bad as it wasn’t exactly cheap.

Comments

Popular Posts