F1 Hotel–The Breakfast Buffet

This is part 3 of my series of posts about our staycation at F1 Hotel. We had a breakfast buffet there. Here are some photos of the food.

IMG_7467

This was my plate. I loved the boneless bangus and the adobo. So good for breakfast! The tapa was alright but the bacon was terrible. It was soft and chewy! Oh, how I hate soft bacon!

IMG_7468

MB got a similar plate.

IMG_7469

I had some egg drop soup which I totally forgot to take a photo of until the last spoonful. This was good, by the way.


IMG_7470

The arroz caldo was okay. Lots of ginger which I don’t like but it was delicious nevertheless. I love me some good arroz caldo! This is one of my favorite comfort foods.

IMG_7471

Didn’t like the mini pancakes and waffle. They were cold and rubbery.

IMG_7472

Didn’t like this sausage either. There are many dishes to choose from. I just wasn’t too hungry that day. Looking back, I wish I’d eaten more!

The waiters were friendly and attentive to the needs of the diners. I was checking out the food offerings when my son spat up. He did that a lot when he was younger. I thought it was GERD but the milk was the culprit. The waiter noticed it and immediately handed me a ton of napkins to wipe my son’s mouth. He also proceeded to wipe the floor and wipe the milk off my foot and I was wearing slippers! I was sooo embarrassed! I told him it was not necessary to do that but he just said it was okay. He wasn’t squeamish or anything about the whole ordeal. Even the chef had a good time talking and making faces with my son. They have really nice staff there.

Here’s my boy eating a slice of watermelon. He just loves fruits especially juicy ones.

nibbling on a watermelon


After breakfast, we went to the pool area to lounge a bit.

IMG_7479

We are definitely going on another staycation this year.

Comments

Popular Posts