A Few Mommy Purchases

This was a useless purchase:

IMG_7659

I got this for my son last year but he only used it twice. He doesn’t like sippy cups He’d rather drink from a glass. He has been drinking from a glass since he was born. Yeah, you read that right. I developed a fever a few hours after I gave birth so I wasn’t able to breastfeed him so the nurses gave him formula using a cup. No bottles are allowed in MMC. Since then, it has been so easy for him to drink from a glass so I guess that’s why he hates sippy cups. Good thing my best friend Mich told me not to buy a ton of sippy cups as kids outgrow them fast. Her daughter also doesn’t like sippy cups.

On the other hand, these were useful:

IMG_7660

I like buying socks for my son. I also like giving them away as gifts. Don’t ask, I don’t know why. These are long gone from his drawers as he outgrew them already. I thought it would be nice to document his clothes here as I give them away as soon as he outgrows them. I only keep a few pieces that have significant meaning to us.

I will post more baby stuff as I’ve been on an never-ending shopping spree for him since he was born.

Comments

Popular Posts