Sakura

My husband is not a huge fan of Japanese cuisine. He eats it but if given a choice, he will go for another cuisine. Sakura restaurant has been around in Glorietta for a long time but we’ve never eaten there. I finally convinced him to try it one day.

Here’s what we ordered:

IMG_7517
Got to have my fill of edamame, of course.
I can’t always eat it because it will trigger my PM and Fibro but I like to enjoy it from time to time.

IMG_7511

I think this is crunchy maki. I’m sorry, I can’t remember as this was from last year.

IMG_7512

This was delicious. This was all my husband ate.

IMG_7513

The ramen wasn’t good at all. They were too oily and bland. The broth lacked body. The broth is very important as it carries all the other ingredients.

IMG_7514

My husband didn’t like them either. Next time I will try the tempura but I will probably be dining there alone.

Comments

Popular Posts