Something New is Coming to the Recipe Box!

IMG_9014

Readers of my old blog know that I am a huge fan of Clinique. Clinique has been taking care of my skin for many years now. My old blog is filled with my experiences with the different products of the brand. I’d like to continue that tradition in this new blog.

IMG_9013

So, starting this May, I’ll be partnering with Clinique to bring you the latest and best of what the brand has to offer. You will see the new products on offer, get to have a first glimpse of the products that will soon reach our shores and get expert tips and advise from the team of Beauty Experts at Rustan’s Makati. You will also get first dibs on workshops, makeovers and a whole lot more!

As a sneak preview, here’s what’s new with Clinique in this part of the world.

IMG_9016


IMG_9015
Cheek Pop!

I will give you a more in-depth review of the Cheek Pop soon. I swatched all of them earlier today and they showed promise.

Comments

Popular Posts