Father’s Day Swag from Daiso

Father’s Day is just around the corner so I decided to feature some gift ideas I found at Daiso.


IMG_9493
Lots of stuff in my soft basket


IMG_9494


First, I got this pair of headphones. I really like the colors. I also tested these last night and they were great for 88 pesos. If you have a music junkie for a dad, he’ll sure love this gift.


IMG_9495


My husband loves soda so I decided to get this soda can rack to keep them organized in the fridge. This is great for game nights.


IMG_9496


These are dehumidifier sachets for shoes. I already put them inside my husband’s shoes. If your dad is very active, he would appreciate these.


IMG_9497

A set of precision screwdrivers for opening toys and tinkering with stuff.


IMG_9498


LED domes that light up! My son is crazy over these.


IMG_9499


Dehumidifiers for the car. Daiso has a promo. Buy 2, get 1 free. They come in citrus, lavender and unscented.

Each item is 88 pesos. You can buy one or a combination of any items to give to the special fathers in your life. Or, you can do it like me and buy everything and put them in the soft basket. Wrap the basket with clear cellophane, place a tag and you have a great Father’s Day gift!

Happy Father’s day to all dads out there!

Comments

Popular Posts