Fish and Tofu

IMG_8001

Most people don’t like tofu because of the texture. Aside from that, they’re tasteless but what most people don’t know is that tofu takes the taste of whatever ingredient you cook it with. If you put sauce in it, it becomes a delicious morsel of food.

We like tofu in our house. My son also likes it. This is a recipe I got on the Internet. I no longer remember the ingredients but I can remember that there is a distinct taste of sesame oil. I think I just fried the tofu cubes and the fish separately and then combined them and put a sauce of what I think is light soy sauce, pepper and some premium soy sauce. I finished it with a splash of sesame oil. This was delicious and I will definitely recreate this in the future when I can eat seafood again.

Comments

Popular Posts