Fun and Functional Find at Daiso

I’ve had several hauls from Daiso now ever since it opened. Today, I’ll be sharing one fun and functional find.

How many of you still keep journals/planners? My husband gifts me with the Starbucks planner yearly so yep, I’m old school like that. My problem with this year’s planner is that it doesn’t have any space for a pen. I like jotting down things at the spur of the moment and I always lose my pens so that can be a problem. I like them to be together with the planner. Luckily, I found a solution:

IMG_9206

Introducing, the binder pouch! I know it’s embarrassing to say but this is the first time I’ve seen one. Cousin C was actually the one who saw it and showed it to me. I immediately thought about how great it would work with my planner!

IMG_9205

It can house a few pens depending on their thickness. These two pens are my current choices along with one Sharpie that also fits nicely in there.

IMG_9207

I really love this find! If you’re a planner junkie like me, go ahead and buy this accessory!

Comments

Popular Posts