Food SnapShots

food snapshots

bacon and pancakes for breakfast// fiesta ham in May// rice, scrambled eggs and bbq luncheon meat for breakfast// corn and carrots, chicken and spinach// mushrooms// whole wheat pasta

I found a pancake mix at Rustan’s Fresh that I really like. It’s easy to make and delicious! I suck at making pancakes from scratch so I usually just buy mixes. I added some chocolate chips to this batch.  They were yum!

I also found a few slices of Fiesta Ham. I love this kind of ham but they only make an appearance during Christmas time so I was really surprised to find a pack at Rustan’s Fresh. It was delicious as always,

I also tried this BBQ luncheon meat from Purefoods. Really love it. It might taste a bit weird to some but it’s becoming a staple in my pantry.

Fried chicken with corn and carrots is a regular on our dinner table so one day I decided to add some creamed spinach. It was a disaster! I didn’t like it at all! Never again!

I love garlic mushrooms. I can eat eat them for breakfast, lunch or dinner!

I found this whole wheat pasta at Landmark. I decided to try it. Big mistake. It was grainy and dry and I just didn’t like the texture. I also didn’t like the taste. My husband also didn’t like it. Another item off my list.

Comments

Popular Posts