Gentle Yet Effective

I am a huge fan of Dove products. I use their body washes, shampoos and conditioners in rotation with other products but no matter how many products I try, I keep coming back to Dove.

I tried the original Dove facial wash but didn’t like the scent very much. It smelled like the original soap which I am not a fan of. So, when I finished that tube, I tried this one.

IMG_8592

This is the cucumber variant for normal to dry skin. It smells really nice, very fresh. I look forward to using it every single time. It’s gentle enough for my super sensitive skin but it controls my breakouts. I really love this product and I will be buying another tube again to bring with me in my travels. At home, we still use the TFS facial wash. My husband does not like this because it doesn’t give a good lather. I don’t mind. I still like it.

Comments

Popular Posts