Of Seafood and Snacks

Of seafood and snacks

I have long wanted to try the salmon at Sbarro but it was too expensive in my opinion. One day, mom ordered them for me. I was very excited to try it as they said it was a bestseller. I got very disappointed. The fish itself was good but the lemon butter sauce was a disappointment. It didn’t deliver. I reckon I can make a better version of it at home.

These are carrot and cheese curls that my boy used to snack on. They are close to being tasteless so I guess that’s the reason why he didn’t like them very much.

This is my favorite ice cream. This is the Moo-llenium Crunch from Blue Bell. It is just so divine!

Next is the terribly sweet lactose-free ice cream. Even my son hated it. I will never buy this again! Found it at Rustan’s Fresh Century City.

Finally, crabs! I just love crabs! My cousin and I are the only ones in the family that like crabs. Oh, my son loves them too! After this pesky urticaria, I will have my fill of crabs!

Comments

Popular Posts