Those Burnt Seafood Balls

IMG_8645

I am not a chef. I learned how to cook from my sister and grandma. Over the years, I’ve studied and experimented with different dishes. I still do. I also like trying new things. I also make a lot of mistakes.

I saw these seafood balls from Century in the frozen section of the supermarket. I like seafood so I tried them. The problem is I burnt the potato shreds coating the balls. I was too distracted that day so it was expected. I always burn dishes when I have too much going on in my head. Anyway, we removed the burnt coating and dipped the balls in some sweet chili sauce. They were actually good! I bought a bunch of different frozen products from the Century brand and this was the best. It has ground fish and shrimps and probably some crabs too but I really couldn’t distinguish the taste. I don’t think I will buy this again. I will probably experiment with my own seafood balls.

Comments

Popular Posts