Typical Week

I am trying to catch up with my posts so I will be featuring more of these kinds of posts in the following days. I have so many blog ideas to share with you but I need to write about my backlogs first as they are also important.
typical week

Now that Hyphen is on hiatus, I have more time to take care of my family and check off a few items on my To-Do List daily. A typical day for me involves a lot of chores but I try to change it up from time to time so that I won’t be bored with a routine.

I always try to find nice, affordable toys for the little one to play with. He gets bored easily (like me) and needs to have something new on a regular basis. That is why I visit toy stores every week.

I also tend to shop for his house clothes on a regular basis because he just grows up too fast!

I got these two recipe books from SM several months ago. They have many interesting and easy recipes which we have enjoyed. I will also make an effort to utilize these cookbooks more. I am making a menu planning system which I can hopefully share with you soon. It still needs a lot of work.

This is my favorite travel palette. This is the Too Faced Fairy Edition Glamour to Go palette. I am currently using the bronzer. Can’t wait to travel to be able to use it.

Finally, I also make sure to use up any leftover food in the fridge. These burritos were tasteless so I had to come up with several ways to make them edible.

Comments

Popular Posts