A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That

So I like that song and also, I’ll be reviewing (mini reviewing, that is) 2 products today.

IMG_9322

I got this sample of Perricone MD Cold Plasma from Sephora. I can honestly say that it’s a great product even though I was only able to use it about 2 or 3 times. I brought this with me to our impromptu staycation. I love getting samples because they are very useful for travelling.

It’s basically an anti-aging product. I’m pretty sure it does what it says. Would I want another sample? Absolutely!

IMG_9325


This is another product I got from Sephora. This one is from Singapore. I super love this brush cleaner. It smells nice and works really well, better than MAC’s brush cleaner. I think it costs around 12 SGD. There’s only 1/4 of the product left in the bottle and I have been tempted many, many, many times to ask my SIL to buy a couple of bottles for me and bring them back the next time they go home. But, I think that would just be too much of a hassle for them so for now, I am just patiently waiting to go wherever there is a Sephora. By the way, has anyone used the brush cleaner from Laura Mercier? I read some good things about it but its out of stock here. If you have a good brush cleaner, I’d appreciate a shoutout in the comments below.


IMG_9326


Here’s the makeup I brought on our staycation.


IMG_9327

Comments

Popular Posts