Easy-Peasy Gift in a Jar

I love giving gifts. I’ve been this way ever since I was young. I would always save my allowance, put them in the bank and withdraw them all for Christmas gift shopping. Studies show that giving makes a person happier. Anyway, here’s one gift I put together in no time for my best friend A’s birthday last June.

IMG_9535

I have a tray of these Ball mason jars in my craft closet so I thought I’d use one as a container for the gifts. I got 2 of the perfumed nail polishes from Revlon, one nail file from The Face Shop and a bunch of cotton balls as fillers under the nail polish.

IMG_9536

Tie a ribbon and place a tag and voila, you have a pretty gift!

You can put all sorts of things in these Ball mason jars. I love them. You can put candies, chocolates, makeup, school supplies, etc. You are only limited by your imagination!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts