Hello Kitty Mugs

Ever since I started having chronic urticaria or hives, I’ve been having regular tea sessions to control my breakouts. Green tea is very good for people who are suffering from hives. Since I’ll be having tea every day, I decided to build a Hello Kitty mug collection. I have a small collection. Here are the ones that I currently use.

IMG_9416

This one is from my SIL. This is what made me decide to start collecting. I already had 2 other HK mugs when I received this for my birthday. I thought it was too much of a coincidence so I thought why not collect them?

IMG_9418

Sadly, this is long gone. It broke. I don’t know why…probably from over usage.

IMG_9359


I also have this HK London mug. My husband likes using this as well. The tea is from M&S. Really very calming. I feel relaxed whenever I drink this in the morning. I think you can also drink it at night to help you sleep. The crackers are also from M&S.

IMG_9484

This is the mug I use all day, every day. I like the cover but my son broke hello kitty. I still use it though. My cousin made a comment about HK being too fat in this photo. I bought it for the peacock costume.

I have a few more mugs in storage and I will be sharing them with you as I use them.

Comments

Popular Posts