We are nuts about macarons!

This was supposed to come up last June but life got in the way of blogging. Sorry I’ve been out for a few days. I wanted so much to blog the last few days but I’ve been terribly busy. I have lots of things to share with you ladies and gents. Yes, I have male readers too!

Anyway, my husband and I are crazy about macarons so whenever we see a new macaron place, we try it out. These ones are from Chez Karine in BGC.

IMG_9009

As usual, I liked the mint chocolate and chocolate flavors. I also liked the lemon. My husband got the pistachio and red velvet. I didn’t like the vanilla so much which is a surprise.

IMG_9007

The packaging was so cute as well as the plastic carrier. I am such a sucker for cute packaging.

We will definitely stop by at Chez Karine again when we go to BGC.

IMG_9008

Comments

Popular Posts