A Quick, Easy and Cheap Diaper Organizer!

Hello everyone! I have a few more backlog posts to write but the corresponding photos are in a separate hard drive and what I have in my laptop now is my camera’s SD card so I’ll be using this today.

I’d like to share with you this super easy and not to mention cheap craft project that I made with my son.

desk organizer

I initially made this to use as an organizer for my toiletries in my vanity but during that time, I haven’t quite made up my mind on the setup that I want so I used it as a diaper changing organizer instead.

I used a Cheerios box for this project but you can use any cereal box. So, let’s get started!

1. You need a box, some wrapping paper, glue, some stickers or embellishments and a glue gun. You also need a box cutter and a ruler.
2. Place the box horizontally in front of you. From one end, measure about 5 - 5.5 inches depending on the length of your box. Mark. Measure the top portion and connect the dots to form a vertical line.
3. Flip the box and measure 4-4.5 inches. Do the same as above.
4. Flip the box onto its side. Connect the dots 1 and 2 to form a slanting line. Now cut your box all around using the lines as your guide. You will get one box that is higher than the other.
5. Wrap each box. Make sure to wrap the insides too. Glue the boxes together as seen in the photo then embellish! I used Mod Podge to stick the wrapper and coat the whole box for added protection.

I have a new box here and I’m thinking of making another organizer out of that. I will get this pretty organizer and use it for my vanity. The new one will be for my son. He loves playing with this and has removed the fan and butterflies. I probably will just put some stickers or flat embellishments on the new one. I will share that project with you when I get around to doing it.   Have fun making this project!

*This fits around 8-10 large diapers in the higher box and some lotion, cotton buds container, diaper rash cream and a few other things for the lower box.

Comments

Popular Posts