Craft Time!

Today I’ll be sharing with you 2 upcycling projects that are very easy to make. Let’s get started!

IMG_9617

I have this old box that has been lying around for years. I didn’t want to throw it away because it was such a good, sturdy box. I knew I would find a use for it someday.

IMG_9618

I’ve been wanting to use my zebra stripe print Duck Tape for the longest time and this seemed to be the perfect project.

IMG_9619

At first I wanted to cover the whole box but then I took a hard long look at it and realized that my son would appreciate the sensory play on the stars and other shapes and letters on the box. So, I just covered the bottom part. It now houses all my crochet granny squares that are waiting to be crocheted into my blanket.

Project #2

IMG_9622

Next is this plain white container. I used this during our Table E days when I was still in the food business. I thought I should use it too for our home.

IMG_9624

My weapon of choice? Washi tape, of course!

IMG_9623

Now it’s all pretty and holds my son’s meds.

IMG_9625

I hope these two projects inspired you to look at your stuff and upcycle something! Happy crafting!

Comments

Popular Posts