My Best DIY Yet

I’ve been away from the blogging world for a few days because my husband is on a business trip so it’s just me who does all the chores. I’ve also been busy taking care of my son and husband (before he left) because they both got sick. We even spent a few hours in the ER because my husband’s fever won’t go down. Anyway, everyone is better now. My son also decided to sleep early tonight so I have a little ME time.

Here’s a project that I am very happy with.

IMG_9648

These are plain wooden frames from the 88-store. I had my cousin spray paint them white and pink. Then I cut some scrapbook paper and mod podged them inside the frames. I glued all four frames together using Gorilla Glue. Gorilla Glue is fantastic, by the way. It’s super strong and I don’t have any problems with the finished product.

IMG_9651

I use it to store/display my makeup and toiletries. You can also hang it on the wall and display memorabilia and other beautiful things. You can also use this inside drawers as an organizer. The possibilities are endless! You can also use them as shadow boxes.

What do you think of this project? Would you try it too?

Comments

Popular Posts