Mommy Must-Have – First Aid Kit

My son rarely gets a boo boo but I want to be prepared. There was one time when he put his fingers inside the fan. Oh, yes, he did that! I was able to pull it out immediately but the tips of his finger got hit by the blade and so he got his first major wound. I am very thankful that his doctor responds to text messages so I texted him if I can put the medicine I have on hand. He suggested another brand and it’s very effective. I forget what brand though but we still have some leftover.


Anyway,  after that incident, I was really thankful to have this kit around.

IMG_0105

I got it at True Value for Php250+. It includes a few bandages, antiseptic wipes and antibacterial ointment. It includes some fun stickers to distract your kid while you apply first aid.

IMG_0106

I used to bring it with me all the time but I have learned to relax a little and so I leave it in our car organizer. I am planning to buy another one to keep in our room. The case is plastic and is the size of a glasses case. Love it, buy it!

For more mommy posts and tips, please subscribe to my mailing list on the right. Feel free to Pin this on your Pinterest board for future reference.

Comments

Popular Posts