My Recipe Binders

I have been in a lazy rut. This happens to me during December….always! This is the reason why there has been a lack of posts. In December, I just feel so tired and so overwhelmed that I often just veg out. So yeah, sorry if posts will be absent most of the time.

Anyway, here is a post that makes you wanna be productive. A while back, I shared with you my meal planning strategy. I also mentioned my recipe binders. Here they are:

IMG_0013

IMG_0014

I got them for only Php99.75 at National. During the warehouse sale, I got a couple more.

You see, I have a ton of recipe books and magazines and I just didn’t have the space for them anymore. So, I decided to compile all my favorite recipes together in this binder. Be warned, this involves hard work.

I first leafed through all my magazines and books. It took me several days to do this especially with a toddler hanging around. It’s also very dusty work so I ended up with a lot of hives for several days.

IMG_0015

I cut the recipes so that they could fit in my binder. I also included the photos. I like this binder method because it allows me to add notes.

IMG_0016

If it’s a new recipe and I end up not liking it, I just paste another recipe on top of it. That saves me paper and space.

IMG_0017

Some recipes, I write. Yeah, I copy them and write in my binder. I do this for very long ones. I use some shortcuts so that they can fit in one page.


IMG_0019

For shorter recipes, I just paste them on these cards and put them in this pouch that is included in the binder.

IMG_0018

It has been a while since I last used my binders. I’ve been too lazy to cook anything fancy. But, I have been craving for some good sweet and sour chicken and I have a mean recipe for that. So, my binders will probably see the light of day again next week.

Comments

Popular Posts