Revlon Scented Nail Enamel

IMG_9887

I’ve seen this product many moons ago when it was first launched in the US. I only bought one a few months ago because I was curious about the scent. It smelled really good so I got one.

Since this is a drugstore product, I didn’t have high hopes for it but I was really surprised that it lasted a week on my nails with only minimal chipping. I do a ton of chores daily so that was a surprise! It lasts longer than my China Glaze or OPI nail polishes. I can use this with or without a top coat. I use Deborah Lippman  for my top coat but when I use that with this nail polish, it chips off easily so l go sans it.

This is such a good buy for a little over 300 pesos (or was it 200+). Too bad I don’t have time to do my nails anymore. When I do find the time, I will stock up on these. In order to compensate, I gave my best friend some for her birthday last June. I hope she liked it.

Comments

Popular Posts