Stocking Stuffer Ideas For Toddler and Dad

Wow, only 3 days to go and it’s Christmas! Are you done with your Christmas shopping? If you are looking for ideas for stocking stuffers for your little one and husband, here’s what I packed this year.

IMG_0528

This one is for my son. I got him some crazy straws, 2 pairs of eating utensils, a tub of Play-Doh, a Crayola Stamp Marker, some toothbrushes, a HotWheels and a set of flash cards. I originally planned more but I decided to keep the others for other occasions next year. Besides, the stocking was already filled to the brim.

IMG_0529
This one is for my husband. Not included in the photo are several packets of instant coffee and razors. These are shirts, shorts and socks. I always give him things that he can use. I am practical like that.

So, there you have it! hope you find this post helpful. If you want more posts like this, don’t forget to subscribe to my mailing list on the right.

Comments

Popular Posts