Tiny Buds Diaper Rash Cream

My son does not suffer from diaper rash but I like to prevent them. He does get them when he is having diarrhea but most babies do. We have tried many brands and I have a few favorites. I needed to try several brands so that when one brand is out of stock, I have a replacement.

Here’s one that gets my vote.
IMG_9826

I found this at Toys R Us. I was attracted to the packaging so I picked it up and read the label. I decided to try it even though we still had a tube of nappy rash cream left because it was affordable at only Php100+.

IMG_9827

I also wanted to see if this claim was true. Well, if it’s just a mild redness/irritation then yes, it fades in minutes.

IMG_9828

I would buy this again and recommend it if you are looking for an affordable diaper rash cream. I don’t like using this though for really big, red rashes. I use Mustela or MD Moms for those kinds of rashes. Tiny Buds is good for normal, daily changes.

IMG_9829

As always, check with your pediatrician before using any new products on your little one.

Comments

Popular Posts