Toddler Meals

Here’s another installment of my toddler-approved meals. As a mom, I feel that these ideas are a lifesaver. I don’t always have the time to sit down and think about what to feed my family. Many times, I need inspiration and I go looking all over the Web. Pinterest is one great source. I also have a few favorite sites like the Food Network, Yummy PH and a few other local websites. I also have subscriptions to several food sites. These are all very helpful. So, I’d like to to pay it forward by posting some of my ideas.

toddler meals

The top photo is fried rice. My son likes fried rice. It is a good use of leftovers. Just throw in whatever viand’s left to some cold rice, heat, season and serve.

Pasta is also another favorite. This is space pasta with hotdogs. Next are cheese and tomato quesadillas. Slice some quick melting cheese and tomatoes and sandwich them between 2 pitas and stick in the oven until the cheese melts.

Finally, some breaded fish and herbed potatoes and French beans. My son really liked this meal. It’s a shame I can’t eat seafood regularly because they still trigger my allergies.

If you want to save this, feel free to pin it on your PInterest board so that you can come up with something fast the next time you need it.

toddler meals

Comments

Popular Posts