Baguio Shopping!

Shopping in Baguio

Baguio is a great destination if you are shopaholic or even a budget-shopper! Here are a few of the things I got from the market.

IMG_0716

Rico’s Lengua de Gato for my son.  This was delicious! It only lasted a few days.

IMG_0717

I got these shirts for my son for only 2 for Php150!

IMG_0718

Because I love crochet and I love comfy slippers so I hoarded.

IMG_0719

These are hand towels from Ilocos. I’m not sure if they can dry wet hands because of the material but they are pretty to display in the kitchen

IMG_0720

I love nuts and cashews are among my favorites! I wanted to buy the big bottle but I know my knees would hurt if I do that so I settled for this small bottle. This was delicious too.

IMG_0721

My sister got me this shirt.

IMG_0722

Peanut brittle for pasalubong.

IMG_0723

I also got this zip up jacket from the market. This is free size but really it only fits XS-S sizes.

IMG_0724

Finally, strawberry and wood key chains for pasalubong!

IMG_0725

That rounds up our Baguio adventure!

Comments

Popular Posts