Easy Valentine’s Gift for My Mom-in-Law

I feel that most of the things in my life right now are rushed. I keep finding myself doing things the last minute or something comes up that ruins my routine. I was supposed to have a relaxed V-Day this year but that’s not gonna happen. So, for my V-Day gifts this year, I raided my gift stash. For my mother-in-law, we decided to give this.

IMG_1396

IMG_1392

I started with this cute Tinkerbell mug with cover because I think everyone, young and old, deserves a little pixie dust in their lives.

I then filled it with goodies.

IMG_1393

IMG_1394
Then I wrapped the whole thing with cellophane with Valentine print, tied a ribbon and attached this strawberry keychain I got from Baguio.

IMG_1395

My husband approved of this gift and I was happy that I got one task off my list without stressing too much.

If you liked this post and want more ideas like this, please subscribe to my mailing list on the right.

Comments

Popular Posts