Friday, February 13, 2015

Easy Valentine’s Gift for My Mom-in-Law

I feel that most of the things in my life right now are rushed. I keep finding myself doing things the last minute or something comes up that ruins my routine. I was supposed to have a relaxed V-Day this year but that’s not gonna happen. So, for my V-Day gifts this year, I raided my gift stash. For my mother-in-law, we decided to give this.

IMG_1396

IMG_1392

I started with this cute Tinkerbell mug with cover because I think everyone, young and old, deserves a little pixie dust in their lives.

I then filled it with goodies.

IMG_1393

IMG_1394
Then I wrapped the whole thing with cellophane with Valentine print, tied a ribbon and attached this strawberry keychain I got from Baguio.

IMG_1395

My husband approved of this gift and I was happy that I got one task off my list without stressing too much.

If you liked this post and want more ideas like this, please subscribe to my mailing list on the right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment