Toddler Valentine’s Gift

I am excited for V-Day because of this gift that I will be giving my son. Occasions and holidays just got more meaningful to me when I gave birth to him. Here is what I’m giving him.

IMG_1390

This is a very affordable and easy to make gift. It’s a long “candy” or popper filled with goodies.
Here’s how I did it.

I taped 3 tissue roll tubes together.

IMG_1355

IMG_1388

I then wrapped them with red paper. I used glue for this step. I closed one end with the same red paper.

IMG_1389


Then I filled it with:

Loacker hazelnut wafers (his favorite)
a red whiteboard marker
a bunch of crayons
a red Hot Wheels
and his favorite marshmallows with filing from Japan. I realize these are Hello Kitty mallows but these were the only ones available.

I also wanted to put Fire Mario inside but it wouldn’t fit so I will just give the set to him separately.

IMG_1391

I then sealed the other end and wrapped the whole tube with a Valentine print wrapper.

The only  new thing I bought were the marshmallows. These were all in my  gift closet. Oh, the marker is also new as I didn’t have any red ones here. My son’s favorite color is red and he doesn’t have any red whiteboard markers so I thought I’d give him one.

I hope this post gave you an idea on what to give a toddler this coming Valentine’s Day.

Comments

Popular Posts