A Healthy Snack My WHole Family Loves

IMG_1199


Most readers abroad are probably familiar with this product but here in Manila, I’d say that we only get this “once in a blue moon”. Pirate’s Booty is not readily available in the supermarkets. I got this bag from S&R.

These are baked rice and corn puffs. They have no artificial colors, flavors and preservatives plus they are gluten free, perfect for those who are allergic to gluten.


IMG_1206


They are not too salty. They taste just right. They are so good that on our first try, we ate about a fourth of the bag. I also gave some to my mom and sister. My son loves this so much that he kept asking for “more Pirate’s Booty, please” for the next several days. I didn’t see this product during my last outing there last week so I guess we have to wait again until it makes another appearance. I’ll probably snag 2 bags then.

Comments

Popular Posts