Saturday Lunch at Quiznos

We went to the mall today to finish our monthly shopping for supplies. I didn’t want to eat rice for lunch so we decided to eat at Quiznos. Here’s what we ordered.

20150314_124512

This is the BBQ Chicken Melt which my husband ordered. Mom also got the same but smaller version. Mom didn’t like it. My husband said that he still likes Subway better.

20150314_125903


This is the Harvest Chicken Salad. I ordered this for my mom and I to share but she didn’t like the honey-Dijon dressing. This was okay. It has tiny slices of grapes and Granny Smith apples, cucumbers, tomatoes and big slices of lettuce. I dumped everything into the plate so that I can eat it properly. Seriously, how can you eat salad in this small cup using a plastic fork and with huge slices of lettuce? They should really think about the convenience of eating this salad.



20150314_125906


Sorry for the blurry pic. My husband took this shot. This is chicken noodle soup. This was for my son but it was too darn hot that he was not able to eat it. We already finished eating and it was still too hot to eat.


20150314_124827


I got this steak in flat bread. It has mushrooms and onions inside with honey-Dijon dressing. It was good but it wasn’t too filling. I think I’m the only one who enjoyed the mains.
We probably won’t be back there anymore but I’m curious to try their rice meals. Have you tried them? Are they any good? Share!

Comments

Popular Posts