Milo Breakfast Cereal Balls



Filipinos normally eat savory breakfasts. In my family, we seldom eat anything sweet for breakfast so these Milo breakfast cereals are usually consumed at snack time.

My whole family loves this. Even my mom got addicted to it. She bought a box after tasting some. It's not overly sweet. It's like eating very crunchy Milo. Trust me, it's very addictive. The combination of sweet and crunchy is a killer. One box lasts for only a few days. It's one of my energy snacks. Really great for a busy mom such as myself for a boost of energy.

Another great thing is it's not very expensive as it's not imported. We all know imported cereals are mucho expensive here.

As always, these small balls are choking hazards. If you feel that your child is still not able to eat this properly, skip it. Wait when he is ready.

Comments

Popular Posts