Sunday, July 26, 2015

Body Treats Charcoal Nose Pore Strips



I am attracted to products that are made with charcoal. I don't know why. Perhaps it's the striking black color that gets to me. Anyhoo, I found this box of charcoal nose pore strips at Watsons and got them on a whim. My husband and I tried them and they were excellent.

You start with a wet nose and apply the strip. Wait for around 15 minutes or until the strip fully dries then peel off. I won't lie. It hurts to remove the strip but it says on the directions to just wet your nose a little to remove the strip easier. I don't mind the pain especially when I see the results. You will really see all the dirt, blackheads and whiteheads on the strip. When I touched my nose, it was really smooth. It felt clean too. I really like that the product did not make my nose itch unlike other strips that I've tried before. My husband also liked this. Yes, we will continue using this product!

0 comments:

Post a Comment