Body Treats Charcoal Nose Pore Strips



I am attracted to products that are made with charcoal. I don't know why. Perhaps it's the striking black color that gets to me. Anyhoo, I found this box of charcoal nose pore strips at Watsons and got them on a whim. My husband and I tried them and they were excellent.

You start with a wet nose and apply the strip. Wait for around 15 minutes or until the strip fully dries then peel off. I won't lie. It hurts to remove the strip but it says on the directions to just wet your nose a little to remove the strip easier. I don't mind the pain especially when I see the results. You will really see all the dirt, blackheads and whiteheads on the strip. When I touched my nose, it was really smooth. It felt clean too. I really like that the product did not make my nose itch unlike other strips that I've tried before. My husband also liked this. Yes, we will continue using this product!

Comments

Popular Posts