Coming Home Gift Ideas from Malaysia

My sister went to Malaysia along with my uncle and 86-year old grandma over the weekend. My sister and I love Malaysia because of the shopping and food. I love the food and she loves the shopping. Well, I'm already a shopaholic so that goes without saying.

On our first trip to Malaysia, I opened her eyes to a whole new world of shopping possibilities. You see, my sister does not like shopping but I told her that shopping isn't all bad. You just have to be smart about it. That was when she got addicted to shopping in Malaysia. I searched for great buys and showed them to her and voila! She was an instant convert.

For this trip, here are a few things she got. I didn't photograph all of them anymore. They were too many!









garam masala and other spices






This is just one of the many Cadbury chocolates she bought.














We like this brand of body wash so it was no surprise finding it in her suitcase. 












In my next post, I will show you what she got for me. Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts