Great Supermarket Finds

I love going to the Landmark supermarket every now and then to check out their sale and specials rack. Here are a few things I found.


I've been having quite a success with Olay bath and body products. I thought I'd give this a try. The box comes with 6 bars and a makeup pouch. I tried the soap for the first time last night and it left me with a good impression. The scent was very mild, reminds of Olay or Johnson's baby soap. It also makes a good lather. The size is right too. 



I bought a jar of blueberry jam and got this bag for free. 


From Lee Kum Kee, I bought a big bottle of oyster sauce and premium soy sauce. I got this bento box for free that includes utensils and chopsticks. 



This is the pouch that came with the Olay box. 

What are your favorite supermarket finds?


Comments

Popular Posts