My Mega NBS Warehouse Sale 2015 Haul

Hey guys! I've been away because I've been busy shopping at the NBS Warehouse Sale. The sale started last Thursday. We went there twice. Here's what I got.




































I heard that they are extending the sale until August 23. If you want to get great bargains for yourself and do some early Christmas shopping, I suggest you head on over to NBS Quezon ave branch. 

A few tips:

1. Go there early as the lines are super long even at 8 am. 
2. Bring some water, wet wipes and fan. It's super hot and dusty. You will need these while you are queuing for the cashier. 
3. If you have a car, parking opens at 9 am, same time as the sale. If you come early, there are a few spaces in front of the building. 
4. Bring your own bags. They will only provide boxes. 
5. The sale happens at the 4th floor. They display new stocks daily so there is always something new to see. The things that we saw on the first day were no longer available today. 



Comments

Popular Posts