Planner Making




I guess I'm pretty old school when it comes to scheduling and organizing my busy life. I still like using planners to jot down notes, to-do lists, etc. My husband used to give me the Starbucks planners but last Christmas, my cousin gifted me with a notebook. I really didn't like the outline of the Starbucks planners and the ones in the market do not really suit my lifestyle so I decided to make my own.

The notebook my cousin gave me was standard sized and had lines. I couldn't really embellish it. Last month, I found out that the pages wouldn't hold out until December so I had a look around Landmark's stationery department and found this big blank notebook. I decided that it would be my next planner.

I started with November. As you can see, it's still mostly blank. I will fill it up in October and of course, as the days go by.

For these pages, I used some printed paper, washi tapes and stickers. I also use page flags to write down important notes. As for the days and dates, I just hand write them. I used to buy stickers but it was getting expensive and the number and letter stickers were always out of stock.

Tomorrow I'll share with you the next page.

Comments

Popular Posts