Supermarket and Drugstore Finds

Hey, guys! I've been MIA this week because my SIL's sister was in the city and I had to attend to her. On Friday, I was too exhausted that I needed some time to rest. However, a mom's job is never done so come yesterday, I was already up and running errands.

Today, I had to go to a couple of supermarkets and one of them was Landmark. I found these goodies.


I have high hopes for this snack. 


Nivea and Herbal Essences are on a crazy BOGO offer.


I am a sucker for pouches! I love them! It was so hard for me not to buy all 3. The other one is a yellow stripe.


Finally, my son and I scoured the aisles of Watsons and I found these new polishes from Bobbie. I don't use this brand but my cousin does so I took a photo. The colors are really pretty.

I'll try to get back to regular programming this week so please bear with me.

Comments

Popular Posts