The Latest

Hi everyone! If you've been wondering why I've been MIA lately, well that's because I've been taking a break from mommy writing and focusing on my other two blogs. I am burning out and I needed some retail therapy and time away from my mommy duties in this blog.

I've been to the Daiso Shangri-La grand opening and you can check out my haul here. If you've never been, please go. They are at the 5F, beside Office Warehouse. They are close to the MRT entrance.

I am also making a series about my beauty finds in Watsons. We are on Day 9. You can read Day 1 here.

As for food, my food blog is very active. All my recipes are there. If you need some inspiration for breakfast, lunch, snack or dinner, head on over there. My latest post is this 5-Minute Breakfast I put together yesterday.

So, if you are missing me here, just check out my other blogs. Happy reading!

Comments

Popular Posts