Torch at Circuit


Mom and I took a stroll through Circuit last Friday. There wasn't much to see. There are two restos open and one of them is Torch.

Torch has a wide menu to choose from. They have pizza, pasta, chicken, salads, soups,etc. I ordered this combination 5-cheese and Philly steak pizza. You can order combination pizzas. You will pay for the higher priced variant.

The 5-cheese was okay. It was a bit bland but it had bursts of flavor when I bite into the tomatoes.

The Philly was delicious. The meat was tender and very flavorful. I ordered this to-go so it was already a bit cold when we got home. I reheated a few slices the next day but they were too soggy. The slices were also too big and not uniform so if you are eating as a barkada, one might get a huge slice and another a small one.

Price points are great. This pizza costs 374 pesos. Service is super slow. We waited around 30 minutes or so for this one pizza and we could see a kitchen-full of chefs and cooks just joking around and chatting. There weren't very many people when we arrived so I was really surprised that the food took so long to arrive. I think there were just 3 tables occupied and one party left about 5 minutes after we sat down. Billing out was also a long process.

There was also an abundance of flies. My mom and sister went back yesterday and my sister said that she won't go back because of the flies.

The food is good and the prices are right. I might give this place another shot in the future. But please, do something about the flies and the service!

Comments

Popular Posts