Zac's Meals

I avoided this kind of post for a while because I was burning out. I just fed my son the same food that we ate. There's nothing wrong with that really but I like making an effort to prepare my son's meals. He also likes variety as I've mentioned many times before. So here's me, giving myself a kick to crawl out of my rut.


scrambled eggs//ham//dried cranberries//English muffin with sandwich spread//cheese triangle//chocolate milk


For snacks, I had homemade granola and he had pumpkin seeds.


cubed pears// rice// sizzling tofu // yakisoba


snack - mixed nuts and raisins




apple cubes // Honey Bunches with Oats


Watermelon cubes // hash


breadstick // watermelon cubes // corned beef and ham macaroni soup


Vienna sausage // buttered fish English muffins // cranberries // eggs 


breadstick // creamy chicken and stars tomato soup served with Thomson grapes below


I hope you found inspiration for your little ones!



Comments

Popular Posts