Fun Things to Liven Up Your Work Space

Happy New Year, everyone! Sorry I've been gone for so long. We had an impromptu trip to Singapore as my SIL needed us. When we got back, I got swamped with work. My schedule has been so hectic and I've had a few life changes over the past couple of months. It has been both a blessing and a challenge.

Anyway, I saw this Unicorn Tape Dispenser in one of my emails and I thought, how cute! That could really lighten up the work space. So, I thought of getting some ideas around the Net to keep you guys motivated to work in the coming year.





Eric the Memo Elephant from Quirks (this is imported from the UK so all you UK readers might find it in one of your local stores)

Glasses Pad from National Bookstore (Now you'll never lose your glasses!)



I hope these products will keep you motivated to work in the new year! I know it's hard to get back to work mode again after a long vacation but maybe these 'toys' will do the trick and add fun to your work space!

Comments

Popular Posts