Books We are Reading this Week

Our homeschool is becoming more and more complex as my son grows older. Before, our lessons fit in one tiny notebook. Now I need a clipboard and my homeschool blog posts are divided into several categories.

I'd like to share with you the books that we are reading this week.




The Things that Go is a sticker and mini encyclopedia. 


I thought my son had already outgrown the Chicka Chicka series but last night he said he wanted to read them. I guess you can't outgrow classics. 


He loves reading these Hot Wheels books. He can read Thrill Ride all by himself. 



I've been buying beginner reader books so that my son can do some independent reading. 




These new books are from Leap Pad. My aunt sent them from the US. 



What are you reading this week in your homeschool?

Comments

Popular Posts