Kindergarten 1 Homeschool Lessons July 2016 Week 4

Hi moms! I've been thinking of ways on how to present our lessons better here in the blog. I shot a video of some of our activities and I will post it as soon as possible. I was super late in posting today because we were very busy last week. Too busy that we missed 2 days of homeschooling.

Anyway, let's begin.

Comm Arts

Reading 
  • Vowels A and E and an activity
Language
  • caring for the body
  • protecting the body
  • exercises

Science

  • Animal sounds
  • Food
  • parts of a tooth
  • kinds of teeth
  • milk teeth

Civics

  • community helpers

I'm using this set again to make learning more fun. I downloaded it somewhere. Sorry, I forgot. You can put a link in my comments if you know where to get this set. 

Filipino

  • letters W - Z
  • bahagi ng katawan
  • market and town sight words

Math

  • in, on, under
  • exercises
  • patters

Reading Practice

We are using these books from The Measured Mom


For Wednesday and Friday Supplements, we are going to use the same 1st Class books I showed you in my last homeschool lessons post for Math. For CA, we have a new book. 



I also made an interactive notebook for my son last night. It will cover CA, Math and Science. I'm getting the lessons from the book above and from the Science and Math books from the last homeschool lessons post. I will post a video of our interactive notebook as soon as possible. 



That's it for this week's homeschool lessons! Stay tuned for our activities, books of the week and more! 



Comments

Popular Posts