Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Morning Work - Bling Out My Car Activity

We love doing arts and crafts projects in our homeschool so I normally collect materials. I buy materials from bookstores, craft stores, Divisoria and department stores. When we go abroad, I also like hoarding supplies. The main material we used for this activity was from Singapore, Popular Bookstore to be exact.


Materials:

Foam Cars from Popular 
Confetti
Glue
bowl for the confetti


I just gave the materials to my 3-year old son and he immediately got it. He put some glue on the cars and "blinged" them out. This is a super simple, no prep activity that kept him occupied for several minutes. It's also a great fine motor skills practice.




I've been planning some morning work activities for my son so that he can be busy while I prepare our breakfast. He used to just play with his cars but lately I've been seeing that bored look on his face so I decided to have something for him to do when he wakes up. I'll share more of our morning work activities here in the following days so be sure to subscribe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment