Morning Work - Bling Out My Car Activity

We love doing arts and crafts projects in our homeschool so I normally collect materials. I buy materials from bookstores, craft stores, Divisoria and department stores. When we go abroad, I also like hoarding supplies. The main material we used for this activity was from Singapore, Popular Bookstore to be exact.


Materials:

Foam Cars from Popular 
Confetti
Glue
bowl for the confetti


I just gave the materials to my 3-year old son and he immediately got it. He put some glue on the cars and "blinged" them out. This is a super simple, no prep activity that kept him occupied for several minutes. It's also a great fine motor skills practice.




I've been planning some morning work activities for my son so that he can be busy while I prepare our breakfast. He used to just play with his cars but lately I've been seeing that bored look on his face so I decided to have something for him to do when he wakes up. I'll share more of our morning work activities here in the following days so be sure to subscribe!

Comments

Popular Posts