Hand Care for the Busy Mom

IMG_9757


My hands… oh, my poor hands. My hands have been rough for as long as I can remember. Even as a kid, I’ve had rough hands. They have become worse when I became a mom as the chores doubled so I keep washing my hands. Here are a few hand care necessities that I stock on.

The hand wash is a staple. I use whatever is on sale or whatever is affordable. If it has moisturizer then that’s a bonus.

IMG_9759

Another staple is Pocketbac from Bath and Body Works. I stock up on these when I go abroad or when I order from the US.  They’re just too expensive locally. I keep one in my bag and one on our table.

IMG_9758

Finally, I make it a point to always have a tube of hand lotion in my bag and on my vanity. This is from Crabtree & Evelyn and was a gift from the SIL. I love, love the scent of this one. This is Taroco Orange. It’s very moisturizing and it is easily absorbed by my skin. I use it on my arms and elbows too. This is almost empty so I’ve been thinking about what to replace it with. I have a Soap & Glory hand lotion on my vanity but that’s for another post.

Comments

Popular Posts